Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wicked Wednesday Sun and Surf ATC Challenge


Just under the wire at Wicked Wednesday again this week.  The challenge is Sun and Surf and I had a hard time making up my mind.  I finally decided on a new image from ADFD called Aloha Petals.  I looked up some beach pix on the net and used the png form of the stamp to put her on it.   There was no sun in the pic so I sponged a bit of Scattered Straw in the corner and colored her with Copics.  The mat and title are from Graphic 45.  I wish I were there.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I was there too! A fab ATC Donna...love the ADFD image you used! Thx for joining is this week at WW!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be there too... and I wanna look like THAT chickie before I go. Love this.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, she's just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those new images from ADFD! She looks marvelous on your ATC! Thanks for playing with us at WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring and a great looking ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love this and wish I was there also, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!