Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jezebel's Mother's Day Card



So Jezebel asked me earlier in the week what I wanted for Mother's Day.  I told her that what Mommy really wants is to pick up her baby girl and give her huge hugs without her flailing about and screaming like she's being murdered.  "You sure you just don't want some more chocolate and pretty flowers I can arrange?" she asked, "Or how about a card?"  "Yes, that would be nice, Jezzie, but you asked what Mommy really wants, didn't you?"  "HHmm... yeah, I guess I did," she said.  "Well, then Mommy, will you make me a card?  Of course you'll have to keep your eyes closed when you make it so it can be a surprise."  "Oh, okay, Jezzie.  I'll do that" (Cats can be so gullible, LOL)  So this is it. 



She picked out this very apropo stamp from Just Some Lines called Jessie Hugs  a Cat, suggested the sentiment and told me "I love you Mommy, but this is as close as you're gonna get."  Sighh...  At least I can enter it in the Just Some Lines For Mom Challenge, the Outlawz CAS Challenge which this week is Hug a Pet, Totally Papercrafts CAS Challenge and the DL Art May Linky Party.  Perhaps I'll try some tuna fish.

9 comments:

  1. adorable card, lovley colors to
    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the image. I guess I'm lucky that my female cat likes to sit in my lap, although hugging is probably close to your cute image! Loved your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable CAS card...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, your such a good cat mommy, lol, hope you have a wonderful furry day, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! You sure are a good kitty mommy. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your too funny! You could always consider popping some valium into her food..she would super calm after that. That image is too cute...it would go perfect with one of the WD sentiments. Going to purchase it right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so sweet.Lovely colours and love the paw prints.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are so funny! I used to have a cat like that named Jasper. He would come and sit on you, but you could not touch him or hug him...cats are so funny! Love, love love the color combination that you chose & your coloring!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the Just Some Lines Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss -DT
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it!
    Your kitty did a wonderful job on that card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Just Some Lines!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!