Friday, August 31, 2018

Donut Hippo for the Outlawz


True to form, it's the last day for some Progressive challenges and here I am.  Sometimes I think I should call them "Procrastination challenges" (although that's pretty much the way I roll with all challenges). This cutie is for the Outlawz August Progressive challenge called #2248 Donut Hippo by Sandra Caldwell.  There are so many cute sentiments for this digi that I'm sure I'll be using her over and over, but I saw this hilarious one in the Snarky Small Talk stickers by Tim Holtz that I just couldn't resist.  In case you're on your phone and can't read it, it says "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking for it to be a donut."  Had the perfect paper from the old Garden Variety stack by Cosmo Cricket and added some May arts ribbon because it sorta looked like lettuce (or my current fave baby arugula) and allowed me to enter it in the Outawz Monday Greetings challenge as well (sentiment + ribbon)  Yay, me!

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art August Linky Challenge, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC#249, Simon Says Wednesday AG (2/5)

2 comments:

  1. this made me laugh so hard Donna!! Perfect paper and sentiment with this fun image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. That image is too cute and the sentiment is hilarious! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!