Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Another Lost Soul


Well, I told you I had a few ideas for the Oddball Art Lost Souls of Innocent Dolls Challenge so here's another.  This time I used the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch for inspiration but surprised myself by really tweaking my interpretation.


Here's the sketch.  I used the sign from Oddball img# 378 Haunted Mermaid and "erased" the "directions" and added my own.  Sentiment is computer generated too.  The "Innocent Doll" is Spooky Big Eye Art img #318.  I've colored with Copics and added Skully dimensional buttons from Recollections.  DP is BoBunny.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art August Linky challenge, Jo's Scrap Shack #248 AG (3/3) ...

3 comments:

  1. Love the sketch inspiration! It's just worked perfect with the image . And the coloring is beautiful! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, the vibrancy of your colours is perfect.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!