Thursday, September 7, 2017

Yellow and Orange for the Outlawz Festive Fridays




Just got back from our little overnight for our 42nd Anniversary but still wanted to sneak in at least one of the themes for the Outlawz Festive Fridays.   I chose the adorable image, Candy Corn Fairy by Aurora Wings, available  exclusively HERE on AW.Com, for the Yellow and Orange theme.  I used the png format so I could crop digital paper from AMBillustrations into circles, resize them, and arrange them behind the stamp in my Printmaster Platinum Program.  I also added the sentiment digitally before printing.  Then I colored her with Copics, cut her out with a double stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness and added a little star to her wand.  Found the perfect DP in my stash et voila!  A quickie CAS card that I think turned out pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so adorable and high energy. What a nice alternative to the dark and creepy Halloween cards - btw, you do these very well, too. The candy corn palette looks great on this CAS card with the way you used the circular polka dot papers. Love how you colored the tiny toes in on the Candy Corn Fairy!! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of color that makes your image just pop
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and love the image!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!