Friday, September 1, 2017

He's Gonna Find Out!


I'm lucky to be showcasing another of Sandra Caldwell's new releases and also one you may not have seen.  Thought it would be fun to tell a little story using both together.  The brand new one is #1690 Kookie Kitty and the startled look on his face gave me the idea.  Isn't he cute?  I made an easel card using DP from my stash to look like a wood floor and wallpaper and then added #1285 Face It Santa peeking in the window cut with a Heartfelt Creations die.  I turned a brad that said Ho Ho Ho upside down on the shutter to make it Oh, Oh, Oh. LOL



Here's a closeup of #1690 Kookie Kitty.  He's colored with Copics with some fur detail using Prismacolor pencils.  I swear every time Sandra releases a new kitty I fall in love all over again.



And here's #1285 Face It Santa, again colored with Copics.  He was perfect be peeking through the window to complete my little scene.  Hope you check out Sandra's Etsy Shop and stop by the FB Fan Group to see more inspiration using the new releases.

I'll be adding this to the DL.Art September Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Monday Greetings AG, Simon Says Wednesday AG 4/5, SUYP (cats only) August Furrything Goes, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #6 Sept AG, Christmas with the Cuties #9 Cutie Couples, Crafty Hazelnuts September Christmas Challenge ExtraCrafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge Sept., Sparkles Christmas Christmas Animals, the Outlawz Festive Fridays under the Christmas theme...

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha !! That is just genius Donna :-D The pairing of the images is brilliant. I love the startled look on that kitties face and I think he's gonna be in trouble come Chrimbo LoL :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love these sweet images! And your coloring and design is wonderful!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas Animals" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card. So pleased you joined in with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!