Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Paddy's Day!  Okay, I'm a little late, but better late than never. There's till time to grab a green beer and some corned beef and cabbage. YUMBO!  I lost a whole day yesterday with hair appointment, errands and an extremely late lunch OUTSIDE (gorgeous day!) so this almost didn't happen at all.  Wanted to hit a few challenges on the Outlawz Forum so here's my Whimsical Little Leprechaun from Aurora Wings. Twisted Thursday calls for ATG/Layers, Festive Fridays has a St. Patrick's Day option, and the Tuesday Colour challenge has a sort of pick and choose from the picture below plus a twist.  
I've chosen green yellow and black (or white, if you prefer) with a twist of add some bling.



Here's a closeup of Whimsical Little Leprechaun, who just happens to be on SALE at the mo.  He's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped on a card layered with an embossed and punched mat, another mat layer embossed with the Cuttlebug Celtic Knot embossing folder, and a square scalloped frame cut with Spellbinders dies.  I've added a huge gingham bow and some glitter foam shamrocks and adhesive gems for the bling.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art March Linky Challenge and Glitter and Sparkle Use Some Green.

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!