Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Challenge at Gecko Galz


Our new challenge starts today at Gecko Galz with the theme of Life is a Circus. I've used two papers from the GG Life's a Circus paper pack for the background, filling in the center oval of the main page with striped paper from the same pack in my printing program and matting it in matte metallic gold . I then resized 3 of the images from the new  August Clowning Domino Sheet, cut them out, matted them with matte metallic papers in gold or bronze and glued the center image directly to the background and popped the two smaller images on the diagonal with foam.  The clown in the bottom left corner is from the Clowning Around Collage set, which I fussy cut and popped as well.  The sentiment is computer generated, inked with Distress and I've added some adhesive stars for embellishment.



Although I could have done this all digitally, I thought the popping the images made it more special.  Here's the dimensional shot.  So join the circus and be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog for inspiration from my fabulous teamies.  Can't wait to see what you create.  Visit often for more inspiration using the new products available each month in the GG Etsy Shop and each designer spotlighted will have a free stamp for you if you visit their personal Blogs.  We also have a number of challenges each month in our FB Group and the owner of Gecko Galz has a separate monthly challenge on her personal Blog. Subscribe to the newsletter (sign up on the Challenge Blog) and you can get a free collage sheet each month and there are also Freebies from Gecko Galz each month on Pinterest.  What are you waiting for?

The important links:



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love the theme on this and as always your details are stunning, hope you are doing fine and staying cool and away from the smoke, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and funny sentiment- you have agreat sense of humor.I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details in this, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!