Friday, December 14, 2012

Dilly Beans Non-Traditional Colors Challenge


Well, last week we pulled out the red and green, but this week at Dilly Beans were asking for non-traditional Christmas colors.  Let's see those pinks and aquas and limes, eh.  You know every year I say I'm gonna get a jump on the holidays but I never do.  As usual I'm feeling the stress BIG TIME so I couldn't help but choose #162 Zombie Christmas Elf (scroll down the page to find her and her buddy) because although I should be feeling jolly...well...  Don't worry, I'll rally, I always do, but in the meantime this is as jolly as I get.  LOL  The whole card looks a little chaotic, imagine that!  Still pretty fun to make with the flower soft fur trim, teeny buttons and glossy accent eyes.  The sentiment is a combo of chipboard stickers from K&Co with a Cuttlebug snowflake.  My teamies have a fabulous collection of Christmas joy so be sure and stop by the Challenge Blog later today and have a look.  Ruby's Rainbow also has a Christmas with non Trad Colors as does the challenge at Pink by Design, so I'm entering it there as well.  Ho, Ho, Ho!

9 comments:

  1. cute cute cute, love that white fur trim, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very extraordinary card! wow!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your zombie elf and colours Donna.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously fantastic! Love the zombie elf! Thank you for joining us for the Pink by Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you rally, YOU RALLY.... you never fail us, Donna, to share one of your fabby creations. This is darling... love the nontraditional colors...
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!! Thanks for joining the Pink By Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, chaos and all! I think the colors are so fun and festive. Dig the flower soft! I've got to remember to start using that stuff. Unless you got your tree up over the weekend, I'm one step ahead of you... I just decorated mine yesterday. I even managed to wrap a few gifts last night and get them under the tree. I'm betting you'll get yours done before the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic design. This card gave me a big smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!