Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweethearts "Love" Card -.cut file available


Here's another simple one I did for Custom Crops using the new Sweethearts cartridge. I thought it would be nice to do something quick and really versatile when you're in a pinch but still want something special. Because it was so quick, I was even able to trick it out 3 ways. Full instructions and the free .cut file are available HERE. This first bold version I could see as a Valentine or Anniversary card for your special guy. No sissy stuff for the He Man. LOL But there is some embossing (even on the black) which I'm not sure you can see in the pic.

Next I decorated it for a baby using sweet gingham, some Alpha Beads and a little pacifier tied to the "L". Totally different look.

And finally an elegant wedding or anniversary card using metallic and irridescent card stock and "wedding confetti" and LOADS of gold adhesive beads. I suppose if you were really in a hurry you might want to doodle those. I hope you find this helpful next time you're in a pinch. P.S. If you haven't already commented on the BBTB Blog Hop post theres still time. I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning. Click HERE.






16 comments:

  1. ARG Donna, you have done it again! Tempting me with another new cart. I love the Baby version best. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! One cut file, 3 completely different cards! Love the design and the papers are perfectly picked for each one! Got babies screaming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done love them all..i think I like the metalic one the best..
    Brenda B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, these are too cute girlfriend. I love that you used one cut file and created three different cards. I love them all!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugz,

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh Donna these are all gorgeous! 3 cards from one cut file, wonderful! My Sweethearts cart has been here for a fortnight and I haven't had time to play yet!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Donna...I looked at the 1st one and sat staring....then down to the other and ahhhed about it and then the last one...what a beauty!!! They are all fabulous ! I got that ribbon at a local SBS.Im not sure if you could tell, but its that open weave stuff.Your cards are just beautiful!xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Your designs made me wish I wasn't so afraid of my Cricut!

    Absolutely amazing!!!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Donna! Each one is gorgeous! I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Does your wonderful talent every waver. One card 3 ways and all just as stunning as each other.

    Thank you so much for leaving all your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate them.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great little card and love how it takes on a whole new look with different paper. You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all those yummmy hearts, I have not played with the cartridge yet, you inspire me to try it this weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Donna and so versatile too! It looks fabulous in all three color schemes!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful! THanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, I absolutely LOVE these love cards! Gourgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!