Thursday, August 20, 2009

For the Love of Lemons from The Cutting Cafe


I have to say I LOVE lemons and when I saw this new set from The Cutting Cafe I was so excited! LOTS of lemons, 20 phrases and images of lemons and you can win this set For The Love of Lemons just by commenting on this post.
For my first card I resized the lemon in my photoshop program, printed it on gingham paper and cut it out. the sentiment is is cut with my Nesties circle and backed with the circle scallop. Leaves are cut with my Cricut and that beautiful butterfly is hand crocheted by Leah from Paper Blooms.
You know I'm a cat lover so this second sentiment was a must. I colored it with my Copics and cut and backed it with Nesties. The kitty is a Sizzix die I cut out with my Cuttlebug. the lemon and lime slices are brads and I added a bow and some skittles.

The card mats have a threading water border and were embossed with Swiss Dots. Just a little popping of the layers and they were done. That's what I love so much about The Cutting Cafe downloadable printable stamps. So fast, so easy, and SOOOOOO many possibilites. To view the rest of the fun designs that come with this set click HERE. One lucky random winner will received this set absolutely free one Monday so be sure to comment to be included in the drawing. Today is Regina's birthday, isn't she sweet to give away a present when it's HER day?!? Be sure to check out all of the fabulous new designs Regina has just added. Lots for Back to School and Halloween too. WooHoo!

14 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I really take to that cheeky smiling little chap. The yellows and lemons are great and it brightens up a dull day.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Donna...This set of Lemon cards are fantastic, and my fav is that darling cat. Thanks for stopping by the dcru tutorial...and I will get that link to you for Star Card assembly.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute set! Just adorable Donna...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make everything look delish but these two cuties are really somethin Donna. I love them. LOVE them :) This set is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply stunning creation Donna, I love the set, great colours and a beautiful layout.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Donna, these are just super cute my friend. I didn't know you were creating 2 cards. Both are just awesome. Love those little added embies. TFS

    Hugz,xx

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER CUTE...
    I love them all :D

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this...super cute!! :) Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love both of these cards they are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration & sharing your wonderful art. Hugs Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, I want some of your creativeness. I love the lemon set'
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always a joy to visit your blog and see such talent! These cards are just adorable, I love the yellow gingham and digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Donna, I love this set! I can't believe how much I have missed by being away for a few days...you have been BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are adorable Donna! I love the gorgeous lemon gingham. Fab cards as always!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! I love these! The sourpuss is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!