Well we're down to the wire in Jen's card a day challenge! It's been loads of fun, but DEFINITELY a challenge. I found this scrap I had cuttled with the Stylized Flowers folder using the DCWV metallic stack and thought it was kinda pretty but needed some jazzing up so I started to color the embossing with some metallic gel writer pens. I was really liking the way it was turning out until I realized the ink was rubbing off on my hand. I buffed a bit off with a Q-tip but still really liked it so I decided to emboss some acetate using the same folder and put it on top to protect it. I'm afraid that's why there's so much glare in the pic. I really didn't want to use adhesive so I cut a mat and used a corner punch that allowed me to fit both layers in without it. I've been sort of obsessed with butterflies lately I guess because they're easy with the cuttlebug or punches and they add so much to a card. Ditto with the metallic words and beads so I'm sorry for the repetition but you gotta do what you got to do. Be sure to hop on over to Jen's BLOG to say "hi" too.