Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wait Your Turn!


So this is the second leg of the Holiday Challenge on the Sandra Caldwell Stamps Fans FB Group and I've made an 8x8" fat page.  I've cut up some glitter DP from an old Debbie Mumm Stack from JoAnn's and added it to and 8x8" page from Graphic 45.  I've used #1955 Turkey Hunter (not in shop at the mo) and #1978 Santa Claus is Here.  I thought the sentiment was hilarious, as the Christmas season seems to begin earlier and earlier every year.



Here's a closeup of #1955 Turkey Hunter.  I've colored with Copics and added real feathers to his wings.  He's cut with a Penny Black Antique Frame and inked with Distress.

And here's #1978 Santa Claus is Here.  He looks a bit startled, don'tcha think?  I've also colored him with Copics with some details in metallic gel pens and a white Posca paint pen.  Gotta say, I had a ball with this one.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art Thankful September Linky Challenge, the DL.Art Thankful Thursday #235 Always Thankful, The Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG (without the pearl twist),  Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #251 AG (3/3), Crafting by Designs Sept AG (2/3) and If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #102 4th Anniversary challenge AG (5/5).

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card combining Turkey Day and Christmas !! Love the design !! Thank you for joining us for the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! We hope you will join us again .. Debra Davison/Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. That is just too hilarious great job as always on the coloring
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “ALWAYS THANKFUL” #235 Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Donna, love the fabulous images and your design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!