Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Three-fer for the Outlawz Challenges


I've been a busy gal with DT responsibilities but I did have some spare moments to do a few for Challenges on the Outlawz ForumMonday Greetings called for St. Patrick's Day, Twisted Thursday has a Bingo board and I went for the right row down (Wet or dry embossing, Any shade of Green and Polka Dots) and finally one of the Festive Friday themes was also St. Patrick's day so there ya go. This cutie, called #1378 Leprechaun Kitty, is by Sandra Caldwell.  He's colored with Copics and cut with a Spellbinders Labels Four die.  The shamrock behind him was fashioned from 3 Spellbinders hearts and a stem cut with a circle and trimmed, then embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.  

The sentiment idea originally came with last year's March freebie on SUYP from Ike's Art but unfortunately my digi files still aren't accessible since my computer croaked so I had to make my own. (Of course I was in a hurry and having a Sr. moment and didn't think to look at the Fabulous freebies Ike generously provides to enter at SUYP and now I see, there it is!)

I'm entering this in the SUYP March Furrything Goes challenge, the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, the DL.Art Thankful Thursday #224 GreenLil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG, Always Fun Challenges Dogs or Cats, Crafty Cardmaker's #207 Go Green, Incy Wincy No More than 3 colors(excluding black and white), Di's Digi Challenge Lots of Green, Crafty Gals Corner #161 Make it Green and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March AG w/critter.

8 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Donna. I LUV your colouring on the super cat image... he makes me laugh. Very clever use of the hearts to make a Shamrock :-D Thanks for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, a super cute card and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green, Brown & Gold...yes, that's three colors! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs No More Than Three Colours Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Donna, this is just such a fun image and great card. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful, delightful fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Go Green' challenge. That Leprechaun is hilarious.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a cute fun card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!