Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I've Fallen for You


I love this adorable image, #1148 Fallen Kitty Skater by Sandra Caldwell, especially because it was my suggestion for a digi.  Sandra loves to take suggestions and often there are games in her FB Group to do just that or to help name ones she's already drawn. Anyway, I suggested this digi because I was a figure skater as a child and of course I'm sure you already know, I LOVE kitties, so there ya go!  He's colored with Copics with some additional fur detail from Prismacolor pencils.  The frozen pond was cut with my new Pierced Fancy Nested Label die by Gina Marie, colored lightly with Copics and Stickled for frostiness.  The new Snowflake flourish in the corner is by Amy Design.  there are several themes this would fit for this week's Outlawz Festive Fridays challenge but I think I'm going with "Winter Fun" because I might be back with another one for "Animals in the Snow".

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art January Linky Challenge, SUYP (cats only) Furrything Goes Challenge, and Simon Says Wednesday New Something (dies).

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is such a fun card. I love how you made it personal, with an ice skating kittie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - I didn't know you did figure skating !!!! How awesome to have a digi drawn about you Donna ... so cool :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!