Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Outlawz Color Challenge


So is everybody ready for Christmas?    Yeah, me neither, but I'm getting there. I almost blew off last week's Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge since it required a gift bag using the colors black white, red and green, with a twist of adding lace.  Seriously?  Fortunately, lying on the floor was this little bag from Bumble and Bumble (hair products) which got me thinking.  First of all, it was black and white. Then all the "B's" reminded me of the cute #1076 Bee an Ornie from Sandra Caldwell.  I colored him like a candy cane and made a little wreath from pine needle pipe cleaners, added some tinsel and a bow and finished it off with some sparkly holly.  WooHoo!  DONE!  Oh yeah, almost forgot the crocheted adhesive lace.  Sorry for the crap pic.  That wreath really is green but the lighting was bad and I was in a rush.  I spent the rest of the day fighting with the family room Christmas garlands.


4 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Donna! Perfect for the challenge! The image is precious and as always your colouring is A+++++!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful creation and I love that you colored the be like a candy cane! Brilliant idea!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you got your inspiration from a bag. The little bee is colored so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!