Sunday, August 7, 2016

Let's Celebrate!


We're spending the day in Monterey today with friends we haven't seen in quite awhile.  Today we're celebrating with the birthday girl and several other couples from our old Gourmet Club.  Haven't seen the Dragons since they moved to AZ over 10 years ago.  Should be a blast.  Joanie's is quite the party girl so I couldn't resist a quirky image from Bloobel Stamps for her card.  Meet Carmen.


Here's a closeup of the fabulous Carmen.  She's colored with Copics, fussy cut (no mean feat) and popped.  Isn't she FUN!?!  You gotta LOVE those Bloobel stamps.  Can't help but smile when coloring.


Amd inside.  the DP is MME and I was lucky to find the perfect colors.  Yea!  The sentiment is computer generated.  Now I'm off to PARTY!

I'm entering this in the DL.Art August Linky Challenge and Simon Says Monday Celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. This is so FUN!! what a cool image. Hey and while you were down my way we were up in Sacramento celebrating my and my MIL's b-day with my family I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!