Thursday, April 21, 2016

New FB Challenge at The East Wind


There's a new FB contest on The East Wind FB Group Page  with the theme of Rainbows.  We want to see all the colors of the rainbow or use an image of one.  My original plan was to use either rainbow DP or color a rainbow background, but I had so much fun coloring rainbow hair before, I thought I'd try it this time in a bright version.  Unky has so many gals with fabulous hair in her Etsy Shop that it took me awhile to choose.  I finally Googled "Rainbow Hair" and was inspired by a braided version, so I printed the gorgeous 'Lucy Loo' Scent of Spring.  The quote, by Maya Angelou was computer generated and I colored the open letters in "Rainbow" with all the colors.  the background digi paper is from AMBillustrations.  Pretty CAS, but frankly the coloring wore me out.  LOL



Here's the closeup, colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  Quite the challenge, but I'm pleased at how it turned out.  



Come join the fun!
Here are of all the important links you need.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colorful card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and I love your quote too.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!