Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Murder of Crows


 I'm thrilled to be an actual participant in Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween via the Rick's St. Dennis Airless Chambers Blog today.  I've hopped every year (and even won the whole shebang once) but have never taken the plunge to be an actual Wicked Blogger...baby steps.  LOL  My card features the fabulous Crow Hunter, available in Rick's Zibbet Shop I think I found the perfect DP from the Blackbird collection from Memory box, don't you?  I tore it carefully and inked it with distress and mounted it on another subtly patterned DP with a double mat.  The sentiment is computer generated, the fab "frightful" die cut is by Tim Holtz, and I've added "grass along the bottom via an MS punch.

Here's a closeup of Crow Hunter.
   He was colored with Copics, fussy cut and added to the scene. Gotta say, I'm not quite sure who's winning this battle but I'm sure it will be a fight to the death.

There's prizes each day for Smeared Ink's 31 Days Hop, so if you'd like to join in, even if only sporadically, click HERE.

And for all things going on in the Wonderful World of RSD, here are all of the important links.  

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME - I LUV this piece Donna but I secretly hope that the Crows win LoL :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so funny Ike I agree this is a wonderful piece...would be a mess if the crows won. lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Donna! spooky awesomeness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Donna! Love his spooky eyes and evil smile! Great colors. Thanks so much for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!