Friday, June 20, 2014

Lucy Loo 'Vampire Queen'


It's FRIDAY and that means another FABULOUS release from The East Wind.  Our fave Lucy Loo is vamping it up.  Isn't she just gorgeous (and yeah, a little frightening, I guess)?  Meet 'Lucy Loo' Vampire Queen.  I've made a simple shaped card using my Spellbinders Grand Labels One.  My "go to" lovely blood drips behind are from Tiddly Inks and are actually supposed to be ink but they work so well for me in red.  Don'tcha think?


I've colored Lucy with Copics and a gel pen for her ornament and added a lovely skelly cameo to her flower. 
 

The sentiment is from the net and I thought it had wonderfully haunting quality and just the right amount of "creep factor".  It's cut with Labels Four, inked and surrounded with Drippy Goo. My teamies have done Vampire Queen proud.  Take a look HERE

I planned to enter this in the Left of Center At the Movies Challenge, but I missed the boat  (Apparantly this was not the day to sleep in.  BooHoo!) 

I WILL enter it in A Step in the Dark ATG or Zombies  (I'll be back there with a Zombie, for sure so stay tuned) and Crafting by Designs Favorite Holiday (Halloween).

1 comment:

  1. Great job Donna - love this image (I had to buy her!)You really made her creepy with your gorgeous colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at A Step In The Dark this week - hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!