Sunday, November 24, 2013

Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge


It's my last week as Guest Designer at the Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge and I want to thank the team for the fab opportunity.  CAS is actually sort of outside the box for me but I enjoy a challenge and try to play along whenever possible.  This week's theme is "It all started with a mouse".  Of course that's a partial quote from Walt Disney but we don't have to see Mickey, just include any mouse on your card and make it CAS.  My little card uses a mouse punch from Martha Stewart, a misteltoe die from Sizzix with an arched window die from Spellbinders for the mouse hole.  A little Cuttlebug embossing for the background, a couple of adhesive pearls, a bow and DONE!  That's what I love about CAS.   Once you figure it out, it goes together quicky and easily.


Now I just have to tell you about my shopping score yesterday.  We have an even in downtown Livermore called "Earlier than the Bird" where from 9:00AM to noon, the Saturday before Thanksgiving, the merchants open early, provide breakfast snacks, and have great discounts as long as you shop in your jammies.  I've never gone, but my hubbie needed some new Uggs and they were going to be on sale so I trudged down (in my BEST jammies, glasses, and Uggs) to get a deal.  Well, I got his boots and a pair I'd been eyeing at 20% off, but then I noticed a stack of "one of a kinds" for $49.  HUH?  $49 for UGGS?  Couldn't resist because there was one pair in a 6 (originally $185, I might add).  Pretty jazzy with all the outside fur and embroidery but tell me that's not the deal of the century?  Popsicle Toes no more.  My tootsies are IN LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!