Monday, September 24, 2012

Macabre Monday Chain me up, Chain me down

This week's Macabre Monday calls for chains, bondage, you get my drift.  I always revert to my fave bondage stamps (YIKES, I can't quite believe I HAVE fave bondage stamps!) from Smeared Ink.  Used a couple of fun lovin' gals from the Femdom set and censored their naughty bits (also in the set) so as not to offend.  Embossed dungeon background courtesy of the Tim Holtz Bricked folder and fab chain punch from EK Sucess.  Done!  Check out the rest of the Minions HERE and don't forget our mid week inspiration on Wretched Wednesday.  I'm hoping this scares our little sickie to the road to Wellsville.

3 comments:

  1. "fav bondage stamps"???? ROFL, Oh Miss Donna, how naughty you can be,love the card, yep that will make someone sit up and feel better, well at least sit up!, you're the best, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Love the simplicity, the images are brilliant together and the embossed wall works so well x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!