Friday, March 2, 2012

Dilly Beans Green and Black

Love, love, love, love, LOVE Megan's new images over at Dilly Beans! And since I'm always a last minute kind of gal, I was able to choose some of my new FAVES to do this week's color challenge at the Designer's and Challenge Blog: Green and Black. Normally this color scheme would throw me for a loop, but the fab Madly in Love Stack from DCWV was just the ticket. I've used #376 Martin (flipped) and #378 Cordillia. Aren't they just MFEO? I decided to stay really monochromatic and color them with Copics in shades of green only. The layout is loosely based on Deconstructed Sketch #41 and I'm hoping it's close enough to enter there.
The sentiment is from the new #375 Cute and Dark quote set. I've popped every other word for emphasis as well as Martin and Cordillia. Too funny that I just had a conversation about this with my Sweetie and I've come to the conclusion that if a guy ain't lookin' at other women, he's dead. LOL (So I guess you have to take this sentiment with a grain of salt) There's loads of inspiration at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog so be sure to hop over there and take a look. We're so thrilled when you play along. I'm also sneaking this in to the I Break For Love Challenge, the Dare to be Sassy Thursday Seeing Green Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs, the Everybody-Art-Monochrome Challenge and the Shopping Our Stash Sentiments Required Challenge.

20 comments:

  1. gorgeous work Donna. am loving the new images too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this is beautiful. Loving all these new images and the sentiments.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, totally love it! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,
    I love this it is so quirky and COOL, great colors and coloring!

    Could you please drop me an email, it is important, thanks susanscraps AT comcast DOT net
    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a sensational job with the color kiddo. Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card!!!

    i am always blown away how you can make this style of card as well as "pretty" ones!!! is there nothing you can't do?? Shelly says there isn't!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a little unnerving how I am so comfortable looking at this and can totally relate. Is that normal? Cute and dark and green all over...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Love the new images and how you managed to make them into lovey dovey couple. As always, very Donna-esque!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to add the sentiment! I do that when I can't figure out where to put it - just cut. it. up. :D

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these cards.....I love the images, the sentiments are just THE best, and of course I love how Donna (that's you, my friend) makes a fabby card out of all those elements.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna. You left a comment on my blogpost for BBTB2. You said your from Livermore. I'm in Pleasanton

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well we all know how amazing you are... I myself like the "other" side of you. lol.. but if i was into this i would probably love it.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great new images and super colour combo on this masterpiece Donna :-D xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Especially the sentiment cut outs! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool Card !! I love it !! Thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs
    Tina46

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! Love the images and the way you did the sentiment! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these images! SO different! Thank you for joining us at DTBST!
    HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card Donna. Beautiful Coloring. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!