Monday, January 30, 2012

Shot Through the... Heart?




Ah yes, it's another Macabre Monday at HDH and this week our challenge is Shot Through the Heart. VD is only a couple of weeks away so... You know the normal deets, but you must also include a heart AND at least one hole. OK, I don't always mean to be tongue in cheek but I couldn't help it with these fun Octopode images. I've chosen the dude and heart from Zombie Love and Cupid who I can't seem to find but I'm sure he's hiding somewhere so give Lily a shout if you want him (her?). (Sorry, had a marathon shopping day with my BFF and her 15 year old daughter and I'm barely holding on here. LOL) Must say though, a good time was had by all although my pocketbook is groaning.

The cool DP is from last year's DCWV Madly in Love stack. The images are all colored with Copics and I made an arrow like Cupid's by cutting off the end of a heart stick pin, gluing it to a toothpick and adding a feather. Used my craft knife to cut the hole where his eyeball fell out et viola! Requirements covered.


I popped Zombie Dude with his heart front and center and added computer generated sentiments. I have to say I kinda love it. As usual, incredible stuff by the rest of the Minions so be sure to have a look HERE. We've been loving the participation so please keep it up. We love seeing your dark side!

11 comments:

  1. Donna, Iam rolling on my floor gigglingand totally loving it at the same time!!!! its awesome!! love the arrow!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're so funny!! (in a warped and twisted kinda way, lol) Love that arrow idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love the arrow, and the whole concept is so wonderfully Donna. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL Donna, you kill me. I love it - it's so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL card Donna,LOL!!!I LOVE it,It is sooo "AWESOME" Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...such great colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this IS AWESOME!!! I love the bright fun colors, and the weirdness!
    Hugs, Susan

    PS...come visit my blog...it is my 2nd blogoversary, and I have a HUGE giveaway going on...3 HUGE winners...plus...where have you been, i miss seeing you over at SnS...did something happen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute the face on the kid in the buggy cracks me up.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO! OMG, this is hilarious and wowie, the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaahahahahaha - totally awesome :-D Love the bright colours and those images are a total scream xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!