Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Treat Pouch Like Heidi's and Day 15


Today is day 15 of Jen's Card a Day Challenge which means we're almost halfway through. Since DH and I were gone all day and I'm pretty tired I needed to find a quick project if I was gonna stay in the game. I saw the adorable treat pouch Heidi Van Laar did for 3-D Design Challenge and decided to try one myself. It is a simple origami fold I remember doing as a kid called the drink cup leaving the back flap up instead of folded down. I used K&Company Wild Saffron double sided paper and matching dimensional stickers. Just added some ribbon. It literally took me 10 minutes but I think it's really cute and would be great for party favors. Be sure to stop by Jen's blog and Heidi's blog to see their beautiful designs. They are always an inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. Great idea Donna, so creative and lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Donna! so so pretty...and I need that ribbon girl...spill it where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Donna! I really look forward to your fab daily posts!

    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna! This is just super, super cute! Wasn't this a fun little project? I have a real thing for cute little boxes and bags!
    Thanks for the sweet words!
    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! But you left out the most important info... what's inside? LOL! I didn't know there was such a thing as a simple origami fold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job as always love the ribbon
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, hello? Cricut just kicked me off! Where are all my mb friends today? I'm lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is GORGEOUS Donna....beautiful papers and ribbon too!! Thanks for the link on how to!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is really pretty Donna!! That ribbon is so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!