Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning a Lovely Blog Award and a Winning Card





This is going to be a lovely day. First I received this beautiful award from Barb. It's called the "Marie Antionette a real person, a real award". Isn't it gorgeous!?! Barb does some amazing stamping so you must go visit her blog Made for Keeps. Thank you so much! I'm passing this lovely award to some of my friends from across the pond. Be sure to stop by for a visit.

Julie

Lana

Caryn

I also found out I won the Bitten by the Bug Star Contest and a wonderful prize from Sweetarts Paperie. Krista and Penny put together the yummiest kits so I'm sooo excited. Thank you so much Regina for the super contest and Krista and Penny for your sponsorship.(Is that a word?) I promise to return and share the love but DH is chomping at the bit. We're driving to the coast for lunch (with the top down) today because it's been in the 70's all week. Jealous y'all?

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Your card is really beautiful. I love how you made the star...is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Donna!! Congrats on your win and your award! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay donna! your card was outstanding awesome!!! you KNOW i love love love ALL your creations! congrats on the award too!! well deserved :) hugs shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Donna.....CONGRATS girlie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day for you... you deserve the award... love all of your beautiful creations. We are having beautiful weather here in Ukiah too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 70's!! I'm so jealous...I'm still wondering how long it will be before I see my lawn again!

    Congrats on your BBTB win! It is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna,

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! It's great to sign on and find my first comments!! You're blog is absolutly beautiful. I need to figure out how to change my background and get some words smaller in some places. Oh, and check back soon to find a picture of my feline furbabies...they do need equal time....lol. Congratulations on your win from Bitten by the Bug. Your card is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this!!! So very creative! And congrats on winning!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so I was being thick!!

    Thank you so much for this award Donna. It makes me so pround to know that someone with your talent thinks my work is ok. You're a wee honey!!

    This card is so amazing. As I said on the BBTB site - it's the most amazing card I've ever seen - EVER!

    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Donna, so well deserved. I am thrilled for you
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!