Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #12



This little quicky is for the Cuttlebug Spot challenge #12. Nilda posts a fun challenge each week so be sure to check it out. We were to create a male card for any occasion and we all know how difficult that can be. Fortunately there are lots of options with the Cuttlebug and I never feel too compelled to add too many embellies. (It just embarrasses them. LOL) This is also yesterday's card for Jen's "card a day" challenge. Check out the fun stuff she's been doing HERE. The card I actually started yesterday didn't get finished because I was missing an element and just couldn't bring myself to go to M's or J's because of the crappy weather. Unfortunately I'm also out of coffee and egg beaters so it's gonna be a sad breakfast for me. I will however be ahead of the game for today's card so stay tuned. Here I used the numbers folder and then cut the ? twice and cuttled the patterned one with Swiss dots. The strip at the bottom was run through my crimper. (For some reason texture doesn't seem to scare the guys as much. LOL) The "happy birthday" embellie came that way with brads and all (I think for J's) and the inside sentiment was one of the first stamped images I colored with the MCPT and I think it fit.

9 comments:

  1. ha ha I love it Donna great male card! made me smile! Weather is awful here too I don't think we've been above freezing now for about 2 weeks! Can't wait to see your next card!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card! Love the sentiment!
    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! That's a great card Donna.....love the sentiment and that funny lizard dude!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards... I know what you mean about the embellishments for males.. LOL..

    thanks for paritcipating in the challenge

    Hugs
    Nilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lizard is too cute. Great card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have received an award. Please see my blog for details. :)

    http://spartansusscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how CUTE!!!! I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the inside! I love it! Great card Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girlfriend! Can you send me some of that great creativity? LOL
    I love this card, it made me smile, just what I needed to do. thanks for making my day!

    Hugz,

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stinkin' cute Donna! You have inspired me to use that folder!

    Thanks so much for playing along with my card a day challenge...girl you are talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!