Saturday, January 10, 2009

Card a Day #10







Okay, I should be vacuuming because company's coming in a few hours but I couldn't just drop the ball. Jen's Card a day challenge has got me pumped so I did a quick remake of a previous card. Remember this Julie? It was inspired by a flower aperture card my Cricut mb friend did and it was my 2nd attempt with design studio (way back in June 2008). The flowers and leaves are from Accent Essentials. The new additions are the Martha Stewart butterflies both inside and out and Happy Birthday cut twice using the shadow feature from Tear Drop. See what an amazing job Jen has been doing on this challenge HERE. Gotta go!!!!!! P.S. I lost my counter I'm sooo bummed but no time to fix now.

8 comments:

  1. This is just darling Donna! I absolutely love all the texture you given it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Donna!!! The colors are just so pretty!!! Hey girlie, have you checked out the HS msg board? Are you going to post a challenge for this week? Let me know so I know what to do . Thanks much! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Donna! Love the mixes of texture and patterns!

    Hope you are enjoying your company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an award for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE card girlie...love the colors and all the butterflies!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna!

    This card is so pretty! I truly love all your creations, you are so talented. I have left you something on my blog so I hope you'll check it out!

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Donna! I love all the details <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... have I been gone that long???!!! I haven't seen this one either! This is NOT good... I've got to have some scrappin' time! I love this card, Donna... it has a very happy appeal to it! Love the colors! Like how you cuttled the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!