Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 26 in Jen's Card a Day Challenge


Okay, I'm almost embarrassed to post this but I'm DETERMINED to finish Jen's January card a day challenge and I'm still playing catch up so here's yesterday's card. It's done entirely with reject and scraps from The Cuttlebug Spot challenge card I posted yesterday so let's just chalk it up to that. With the exception of the metallic heart from J's, and the $1 ribbon from M's it's all cuttlebug, Heart Blocks, With Love border folder, and Love Language emboss/die combo for the small hearts and the double heart cut out. No bells, whistles, dimension, or anything but hey, they can't all be masterpieces. LOL Jen of course continues to make masterpieces each day and they can be seen HERE. She even got a mention in the Cricut CHIRP newsletter this week as did my friends Margie and Lillie! click on their names to view their fabulous blogs. Congratulations ladies! Hugs, D

10 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet! I love all the shine!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna I just love this card and the colours are beautiful.
    I have left you an award on my blog.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna This card is as beautiful as all of your cards! I love all the different embossing

    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Donna...quit being so hard on yourself! This is pretty!!! Love all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is super cute Donna! Love that silver embossed...I am going to have to try that!

    Thanks so much for the "shout outs" you are as sweet as you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its lovely girlie!!! Don't be so hard on yourself!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple is good! Simple is our friend! Especially when one is trying to meet that CAD quoto! Kudos to you! I would have failed at day 1! I think it's beautiful! Poor little card, gets no respect! P.S. I am having an absolute BALL with those pinkpetticoat downloads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for blog mention! I just LOVE free publicity! You've got to check out ScrapNfonts.com they have this awesome chandelier download!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of the best things are made from scratch with scraps. This pretty card is proof of that. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is soo pretty Donna....I too lvoe all of the different embossing and how you sued the smaller hearts...awesom girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!