Monday, October 27, 2008

Witch's Shoe





I'm so excited! With this card post I'm officially up to date. Boy I better start creating or you'll have nothing new to look at for awhile. Hopefully this will encourage me to speed up my production. I'm such a snail when it comes to crafting. LOL I made this card using Cricut design studio and the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge welding a rectangle from Plantin Schoolbook to the witch's shoe for a stocking. The papers are from BoBunny, Debbie Mumm, DCWV, and Provocraft. Because the shoes come is pairs on the cart I used the 12x 24" mat and cardstock to fit them both in. I suppose you could try and move one of the pairs off the mat to cut on a smaller one, but this way I've got another base to decorate. (Let's see if that happens before Halloween. LOL) I used the drippy goo and bat border punches (the little stars were added with another punch) for her sock cuff. You really couldn't see the cutouts because of the striped paper so I stickled some orange paper and put it under the border to make it show up better. The frogs are also from PDDU , the web is a MS punch and the little spiders are brads. This was my first time using my cropadile Big Bite for the giant eyelets which I laced with ribbons. There is a whole lotta pop dotting going on and I was thrilled to find black ones made by EKSuccess. Inside the sentiment was cut directly from cardstock and backed by 4 punched scallop squares. The little feet were sent to me by a cricut mb member who liked my other paper clip cards and had found additional colors. (Isn't that sweet? People are sooooo generous over there.) I couldn't resist adding a passed out froggie and spider hanging upside down. Whew! STINKY FEET.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a funky witch shoe! I loved it when I saw it on the cricut site
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo up to date! You'll have to gebusy making more cards now! I love this card Donna so much fab attention to detail.

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is amazing great job!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!