Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey Lady!



This is the first (and only) card I made using a sketch. I don't know why I don't use them more often. It seems like a great way to jumpstart your creativity but my brain doesn't seem to work that way. Somehow this one called to me though, and allowed me to use some of that darling paper I got at JoAnn's. Aren't the little flowers, bees and ladybugs adorable? The words were welded using Cricut design studio using the All Mixed Up cartridge. The flower and bee are from A Walk in my Garden which I cuttled using Swiss dots, tiny mosaic, and divine swirls for texture. I used fun flock on the daisy center. The adorable bee and ladybug brads are from Queen and CO and a few heart rain dots are thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!