Sunday, October 26, 2008

Santa Face



This is the first time I actually made multiples of a card, 10 of them for Nilda's Christmas charity challenge. Once you've decided on a design it's amazing how much quicker things go doing it assembly line style. I welded the Santa Face in shadow with DS. His beard and moustashe are cuttled with divine swirls, and stickle around the outline. The cuff of his hat is flocked and a pompom and little holly sprig from Stretch your Imagination were added. The berries were too tiny to cut so I just used a punch and shined them up a bit with glossy accents. Some google eyes and a pompom nose gave him a whimsical look. All of the layers were pop dotted for dimension. The sentiment is cut from Christmas Cheer with tiny punched holly leaves added for color.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Donna the nose did it for me! so cute!
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!