Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lots of Strawberries





I'm always anxious to see what's going on at Bitten By The Bug. Regina's challenges are so much fun and her design team is amazing (that's something I aspire to when I grow up! LOL) I've never quite gotten up the nerve to join in her challenge but I'm ALWAYS inspired! That's what happened here. All of these cards were inspired by her Strawberry challenge entries. The cut is on the Indie Art cartridge. The little wine charm on the last set says "berry much".

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna!!! THANKS for dropping by my blog and leaving a nice comment!! Girlie, I LOVE your work...you are awesome....thanks for playing along with the BBTB challenge...you should play more often!!! WOW!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you by way of cricut message board. I love you work! The Strawberry wine glass charms are my favorite...will have to try to make some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these strawbery cards Donna! Your work is just fabulous!
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must start joining us on the challenges at BBTB Donna, your work is just super, I love these strawberries, I bought the Indie Art cart yesterday, just for this cut. I couldn't join in with the DT when it was the cut of the week on BBTB, but so loved all the designs I have wanted it ever since. Regina has the knack of picking out cuts that made you go 'WHAAAAAAAAAT?' and then realise you can make something fabulous with, so please join in again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!