Sunday, October 19, 2008

How it all Began



Since I've only had my Cricut since the beginning of May and I'm a NOTORIOUSLY slow crafter I decided to begin at the beginning. Besides I think it's fun to see how one's style evolves. These are the first cards ever made. Birthday Thank yous using the Walk in My Garden cartridge. I used tiny buttons for the flower centers on the pink one and Favorite Findings flower buttons on the second. DMC floss for stems and a little ribbon. That's ribbon behind the "thanks a bunch" too. I started with 5 cartridges, Plantin Schoolbook and Accent essentials which came with my Cricut (Expression), Walk in my Garden, Tear Drop, and Christmas Cheer. That collection has grown to over 20 in the last 6 months. Yikes! Can you say A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Well you go girl, it's about time you got that blog to rolling. Now we can see each others designs and have our own little place to share our thoughts with others. Great job.

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!