Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Snowflakes


I'm trying to do all of these posts chronologically from the earliest cards I made to the present and I almost forgot this one. I don't know why I was thinking about Christmas in July (probably because it was over 100 degrees outside) but here it is. It was my first attempt using the Cricut markers for outlining before cutting and I love the way it turned out. I used a pretty shimmer ice blue cardstock and cuttled it with Swiss dots. The snowflakes were cut from Accent Essentials and stickled for a little bling. I added a darker blue strip I had run through my crimper, a sheer bow, and a wine charm with alpha beads for a sentiment. Cooled me right off.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Donna, one of the prettiest snowflake cards I've seen - En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna!
    This is a beautiful card!! I am new at card making and I love to come to your blog for inspiration!! You mentioned that you used the Cricut markers for this card. Could you please explain to me exactly how you did that? I have purchased the markers and haven't used them yet..My e-mail address is gerissman@comcast.net. Thank you so much in advance!
    Sincerely,
    Geri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!