Sunday, October 26, 2008

U R so Tweet!



I made this card for my dear friend Shelly from the Cricut message board for sending me some of the cutest Christmas ribbon. Because she always does such awesome work (be sure to visit her blog!) I really agonized over this. LOL Scouring my cartridges I came across this adorable birdie (cut @ 2") from Stretch Your Imagination and finally it all fell into place. The background paper is Basic Grey, the branch is cut @ 1" from Zooballoo, the "U R" is from Plantin Schoolbook @1 1/2", so is done in alpha beads and "tweet" cut @ 1" is from Animal Kingdom. Nilda sent the little skittle like flower and the musical notes are a brad.

4 comments:

  1. OH My gosh i love this card thanks for showing us blogwatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh donna i swear i posted on this.... grrr dang computer... ok probably dang me , i think i hit the exit button instead of publish comment.. im soooo sorry!!!!
    so......i was the lucky lucky chicky that received this card and let me tell you it is even way cuter in person ! (if ya can believe that!) thank you so much donna!!!! im glad were buds and we WILL get together. youre an awesome artist i enjoy every card you post! keep up the inspiring! hugs!!!!! shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!