Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sweet 1



Here's another birthday card for a little girl turning 1. (Do you sense a recurring theme here?) Again, that Doodlecharms cupcake! This time I added a big #1 cut from Plantin Schoolbook and used my Cuttlebug to emboss it with the Happy Birthday folder. I think it's exciting for kids to get a card with their new age on it and it gives some reference to when it was received in case it is saved as a keepsake. I also got a chance to use another of my #1 paper clips. (Yea!) The adorable paper is DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby girl glitter matstack. The lacy band is a Martha Stewart punch and I used a wine charm ring strung with alpha beads and pink gingham ribbon for accents. Happy Birthday is from Tear Drop and Sweet girl from All Mixed Up. The little strawberries were hand cut from the paper. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!