Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm so excited!

I don't know if anybody actually looks at the posting time on these blogs but if you take note of this one you'll see how excited I am to be sharing my designs with all of you. I've been encouraged by my Cricut message board friends Lillie, JulieH, and Jenny for awhile and finally decided to take the plunge. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep because all I could think about was this blog (and how many posts I have yet to do to get up to present day) so here I am. How exciting to already have comments from 2 of them. Julie's ears must have been ringing because she found me here right after I posted a card that was inspired by her lovely work. LOL Thank you ladies. Be sure and visit their awesome blogs listed under My Blog List. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!