Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gimme a Buzz




I was really missing my BFF from college (she's my best crafting buddy) so I made this card for her. I found the card fold on UTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDfbyHXKvY if you'd like to check it out. I used Design studio to weld the letters from All Mixed Up. The phone was a combination of the swoosh from Opposites Attract and the coneflower from A Walk in my Garden. I cuttled the petals with Swiss dots and doodled away. The bee is also from WIMG and I used the divine swirls on his wings. The phone cord is ribbon that I wound around a wooden skewer, sprayed it lightly with starch and baked it in a preheated 200 degree oven for 20 minutes. Let it cool and pull it off the skewer and voila! Isn't it cute!? Finally I added some little bee brads and skittles for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!