Monday, October 20, 2008

The Cat's Pajamas



My BFF surprised me with the cutest pair of jammie bottoms "just because". They had adorable kitties on vacation on them. I had to make her a special thank you so this is what I came up with. I welded pants from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge to make this shaped card. I used Doodlecharms to make the little suns, kitty heads and palm trees which was as close as I could get to the darling pattern on the jammies. I had to include the leopard print slippers because she had given those for my birthday. (I told you I had chronically cold feet! Two of my best friends gave me slippers for my birthday, furry leopard ones like these, and some adorable pink knit elf booties. What they don't know is I wear them both together, even in the summer. Now that's COLD!) I cut a "thanks" from Walk in my Garden and strung it through the ribbon drawstring and added a little button fly. I just didn't have it in me to cut more of those little kitties so I left the back plain but did add that cute stamp I found at Michael's. Since I cut the body out of flesh colored cardstock the inside looked rather, well, naked so I added some panties. Since I'm not in the habit of showing my undies in public you'll just have to trust me on that.

1 comment:

  1. Donna
    I love this card its such a wonderful personal thank you for your friend. You're going well on your posting too! It's addicting isn't it!! I bet you're wonderin why you waited so long!
    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!