Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Storybook Thank You

This is the first card I did with the Storybook cartridge. I especially love the delicate corners and borders and the font options are gorgeous. The thank you accent and frame is pop dotted so the ribbon that keeps it closed can thread through, and I matted the card twice. Once just a red square to hold the ribbon in place around the back, and again with a scalloped square from Accent Essentials. This made the card too big to cut a square envie with my Expression so I made a template by hand to cut the one. It's not very obvious in the picture but the border and flower are cut twice, in both the light blue and red to match the card colors. My mind is drawing a blank as to what this cool card fold is called but I'm pretty sure I got it on SplitcoastStampers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna
    I told you you had lots of cards to start a blog!!! And I must say they're all gorgeous! Keep going girl you'l soon be up to date!
    Hugs

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!