Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall ATC My First Swap



My dear friend BeeCherryLady from the Cricut message board just loves to share. She's had a great time participating in Swaps on both the Cricut message board and SplitcoastStampers and now she's become a hostess. She's particularly fond of "little things" so ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) were a natural. I decided to participate because it's alot easier to make 10 of something only 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" than a full size card (and she would have been mad at me had I not joined LOL). The theme was "Favorites", as in what is your favorite thing to use as an embellishment on a card. Since I'd just spent a bazillion $$ buying brads at the Scrapbooking Expo that was my choice. I cuttled the background with divine swirls, added autumn leaf brads from M's, ribbon from Adornaments by EKSuccess, and fashioned copper wire strung with a few seed beads into the word "fall". This was so much fun to do!

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!