Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Wicked Wednesday ATC You Animal Challenge


WooHoo!  I'm playing another week in the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge. The theme this week is "You Animal!" and when I saw the delightful inspiration using Vera Lane Studio Digi Stamps (their sponsor this week), I felt compelled to go grab a few kitties of my own to enter the challenge.  those who dabble in Vera Lane are "artsy" and cool, with mixed media backgrounds and fab work at combining stamps, so I made a feeble attempt of my own.  The background is Copic refill with drops of alcohol to blend.  The kitty is from the Crazy Cat Lady set combined with the flower, butterfly and sentiment from the Quirky and Whimsical Butterfly Girl set.  The images were colored with Copics, fussy cut and glued to the ATC base and a strip of scrap burlap across the bottom for grass.  That top edge of the ATC is from a piece of card stock that wasn't cut cleanly in the pack.  I kinda liked it.

I'm also adding him to Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Donna and love the colours.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna, Really fab ATC, very artsy and I hope the kitty achieves his/her dream of flight :) Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. The feeling is mutual :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done on the details and colors! Fabulous creation, Donna! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Donna, sweet ATC, I like that ragged top edge, cool, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!