Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge-Baby it's Cold Outside


Cutting it close this time for the current Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge.  It's not like I haven't been thinking about it all week, it's just I couldn't decide on an image for the Baby it's Cold Outside Theme.  ReaLLY?  Then a friend mentioned missing my projects with The Octopode Factory Stamps and decision made.  I have to say I'm also missing the beautiful and talented artist, Lily Chilvers, behind the quirky Octopode images.  May she live on through her fabulous art.

I chose Frozen Frosty for my ATC and printed him with a digi background from a Gecko Galz digi paper pack.  He's colored with Copics with Glossy Accents on his eyes, buttons and holly berries, flocking on the pom poms at the end of his scarf, Stardust Stickles on the snow on his hat nose and umbrella and Frosted Lace Stickles outlining Frosty himself.  I added a line of icicles across the top with more Stardust Stickles and some Flower Soft snow at his feet.  (what feet?) BBBrrrr!!!  Is he giving you the shivers?

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, the Cards and More Winter/Winter Sports challenge, and Simon Says Monday Inspired by a Song (Frosty the Snowman).

3 comments:

  1. Poor snowman, he looks freezing ! I wouldn't think that possible for a snowman ... LOL. Great icicles. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those icicles - thanks for sharing your project at the Cards und More Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman and those icicles are amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!