Monday, February 8, 2016

Kiss This!


I've been playing on Sandra Caldwell's Stamp Fans FB page and this was a Freebie last week in celebration of 300 digis drawn and given to those who participated or purchased that week. I love the image because it reminds me of my Daddy who was bald as long as I can remember (yeah, even when I was a baby).  It kind of makes me teary eyed as I sure would love to still be able to give him a kiss on the top of his head.  Anyway, I thought he'd be perfect for the current Wicked Wednesday ATC "Head Shots" challenge and also for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "K" is for Kiss Challenge.  WooHoo!



Looks like Edna already laid one on him. LOL (Even funnier since my Mom's name was Edna.)



"Daddy" was colored with Copics and I've added some fun little brads.  The sentiment is computer generated and Looky here!  It's actually an EASEL ATC. (Made just like it's big brother, the easel card, only smaller...duh!)  I once gave my Daddy a card with this saying and it came back to me when I saw this image.  Hope you like.  I'm keeping this one close to me for inspiration.  Besides being a mechanical engineer, Daddy was a gifted artist.  Kisses to you Daddy, I miss you so much!

I'm also adding this to the Outlawz Twisted Thursday ATG/w optional Add a Sentiment and the DL.Art February Linky Challenge.

18 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, and what a tribute to your father.
    Hugs
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment on your fun card! Love that you made it in honor of your Dad! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART February Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun. Great sentiment. Nice how those little things bring back memories. Thanks for joining us at TT.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh-this is so funny. I am laughing. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Challenge. Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and a lovely story! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design, so creative and fun! My hubby has alopecia, he's lost all his hair, but he has a beautiful shaped scalp and I know he would love a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh, dads. ;) Your card is such fun! What a great image, and a perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahha I love how your mind works, this is awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too funny Donna, that card is just hilarious and your coloring is fab.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's very cool Donna. Perfect colouring and a brilliant image :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. He he he this is awesome Donna! That is a perfect head for smooching!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood for K is for Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That seriously has to be best accompanying sentiment ever ! Love it Donna, its totally fab. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I actually gasped when you said it is an ATC, there's so much going on I thought it must be massive!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking bald guy! You have made his head very kissable. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the K is for Kiss challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card Donna. Have a lovely weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  16. A most excellent sentiment to go with that awesome image! Fabulous card, Donna! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember giving an uncle a shirt with that sentiment. Great card. Thanks for joining us at SoSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!