Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Seeing Red for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge


Here's another cutie from Sandra Caldwell for the current Wicked Wednesday ATC "Seeing Red" challenge.  I've been trying to play regularly at Wicked Wednesday and this is 4 for 4 weeks in a row.  Yea, me!  3 out of 4 have been with Sandra's images.  What can I say?  They're fun and easy to color, even on a small scale.  This precious little gal is called "Lovie".  Isn't she sweet? She's colored with Copics and I've made a dottie background in shades of red and mounted her on red striped DP from Carta Bella.  In the corner I've added a little plastic heart sticker.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art Pink, Red and Hearts-Any One or All Challenge, Fan-Tastic Tuesday ATG w/Twist of Cute, the Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge Monochromatic  and Shopping Our Stash Fantastic Plastic.

6 comments:

  1. Well I have to say...you rocked this one lady ! Had to drop by and tell you I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC Donna! Love the wee lady in red! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Fantastic Plastic" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, shes so sweet, love Sandra's images. Fab ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 124 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and card! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!