Sunday, February 21, 2016

New TEW FB Challenge


The new FB challenge at The East Wind Group starts today (eventually) with the theme of I Heart You.  This obviously doesn't need to be a Valentine's project (unless you're running REALLY late) but we do need to see a heart on your project.  I'm featuring an older image called Cat Flower Love Tree which also is available without the cat HERE, although why ANYONE would choose something without a cat is beyond me.  This is pretty straight forward and CAS, except for the big bow that I couldn't resist adding.  I just received my package of gorgeous hand dyed seam binding from the DL.Art Supplies and I couldn't wait to use some of it.  This yummy pink is from the Valentine Bundle.



Here's a closeup of Cat Flower Love Tree.  It sort of made me think of Goliath and Jezebel peeking out the tube of the cat tree their Daddy made for them. Too cute, eh?  Now just because I get up at the crack of dawn, doesn't mean everyone does, so if the new FB challenge isn't up at the TEW FB Group, please check back later today.  The winners from the last challenge should be posted by then, too.  Have a great rest of your weekend.


 Come join the fun!
Here are of all the important links you need.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, the SUYP Kitty Love Challenge, The Ribbon Girl Use Any Image and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday ATG w/ Optional Lace Ribbon or Twine.

4 comments:

  1. Eeeee !!! How super cute is that cat tree ???!!!! Awesome colouring on there Donna. I am glad to hear that Jezzie and Goliath had a Cat Tree made for them :-D
    Thank you for purring on over to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you colored this image, adding plenty of pink spots for flowers, and the pink ribbon is a great decorative detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card and gorgeous image! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat in the tree. Love how you did the background with the pink. So glad Goliath and Jezebel got a tube cat tree. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!