Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The East Wind - Hair Heaven


Tuesday means another fabulous release at The East Wind and if you love coloring hair, this one's for YOU!  Take a gander at Aurora 'Hair Heaven' and tell me you wouldn't have a ball with this one.  I sure did!



Here's a closeup of this gorgeous image.  Although my first inclination was to color her hair RED, we've been having such gorgeous weather lately (how does 75 degrees sound to you?) that I decided to try something I've never done. RAINBOW HAIR!  it makes me think of Spring.  She's colored with Copics and believe it, or not, besides her skin colors, I only used THREE Colors, Y11, RV52 and B01.  Cool, huh?  I thought so.  She looks like she's in a twirling frenzy, so I added a flock of butterflies (MS punch) to add more movement and enhance the Springy feel. Besides, they kinda went with the background DP from the All About Girls Mat Stack from DCWV I used in the background.

You'd be amazed how different this image looks with different hair colors.  My DT sisters all have different takes on her so be sure to visit The East Wind FB Page and be inspired.


Of course, The East Wind artist Unky is known for the fabulous 'dos she draws on her digi characters, but did you know she now has a Hair Heaven Coloring Book?  (and look who's on the cover).  You'll find 30 of her gorgeous gals right HERE on Amazon.  Check it out!

 Come join the fun!
Here are of all the important links you need.

5 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!!! I love it.The hair came out fabulously, and the added butterflies give twirling frenzy to the image
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pS i AM SO GLAD YOU LOVE THE RIBBON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!! So beautiful card! Love your coloring!!Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!