Friday, February 26, 2016

The East Wind New Release 'French Maid'


Unky has again outdone herself with the new TEW release of 'French Maid'. Doesn't she just conjure up all kinds of fun?  Since cleaning is not my thing, I decided to put her in the kitchen, using papers and elements from the (ancient) Early Bird stack from Cosmo Cricket I'd been saving for just the right project.



Here's a closeup, colored entirely with Copics. Isn't she a sassy one?  Pretty sure my man will think so too. 'Nuff said.


 Come join the fun!
Here are of all the important links you need.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh La La! Very sassy indeed! What a fantabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!!! :) She's fabulous and you've colored her beautifully, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come see it again Great coloring !!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this! The elements you used from that pack are just perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the bright colours, you nailed her. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!