Friday, August 6, 2010

More from CHA


Wow, I think my MM card did me in so I'll have to post a few more CHA pix that have been sent by some friends. Maria and I had a ball running around the trade show. She is also a Custom Crops Designer and she and Natalie have just completed a fabulous Cricut video. There will be more on that later and it will be available for preorder on the Custom Crops website SOON! In the meantime you can view the trailer Here. WooHoo! Here we are with Tim Holtz and our autographed Texture fades. Stay tuned. These may just be coming up at blog candy one of these days since I already own them ALL!

I'm sure you all have seen tons of pix by now of the ProvoCraft Gala. What an amazing time and how excited was I to be receiving one of the new Cricut Imagine machines! Here I am with the whole Custom Crops Crew (Susan, Amy, Patty, Maria, Me, Kelly and Libby). (How embarrassing to be in front like that but honestly, they made me move because we didn't all fit. Yikes! Now I remember why I'm sooo glad we don't have humidity. Sure does a number on the hair!)

Here's a group of us at the Cricut Cricle Breakfast. Maria, Susan, Melanie, myself and Diane. Thanks Joy for taking the pic! I was also especially excited to meet my dear blogging friend Audrey in person! Wish my camera had been in commission so I could have had a pic. HeeHee, she's a midget like me!
Friday and Saturday was the Super Show. Here's the retail portion of the Custom Crops Booth. Didn't it turn ou fabulous? We also had a demo area, a DVD preview area, Robyn (My Pink Stamper) and her BFF Carly , and the Make and Take area which was my home for the 2 days.
I really think I had the best job because I was able to meet so many wonderful crafters and even some friends from the Cricut mb and the sweetest gal who had made my purse card from the Custom Crops website. So sorry I don't exactly remember your name hon, I'm having a senior moment. LOL I know it begins with a "T" and it was so sweet of you to come back on Sunday to take a pic with me since I'd missed you on Saturday. Had to laugh because Aprile (Chirpin'Is Fun) sat there for a long time without realizing I was there. Lots of big hugs when she recognized me! And Rheba (DazyCutr) drove all the way from Tennessee to attend. I was so happy I was able to take a break with her and spend some time. This is Susan Edwards (also a Custom Crops Designer as well as BBTB2 sister) and I helping with the Make and Takes. (We're way back in the corner.)
Wow were Susan and I thrilled to meet fellow BBTB2 Designers Krista Norman and Penny Shuberg in person. They are the sweetest Mom and Daughter EVER! BTW, Susan also has a fabulous DVD called It's a Kid's life with 18 fabulous layouts begining with Back to School. You can have a sneak peek HERE and order it right on her blog just in time to start your child's school year off right. So that's about it for today unless you want to pop over to Haunted Design House for Fiendishly Fun Friday to see the faux tattoo I got at the Cricut gala and the seriously KILLER shoes my DH bought me. Let's just say we're keeping the THRILL alive! HeeHee!

16 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds like you had a FABULOUS time... I am so glad you were able to go. (I would have been happier for you if I had gone too lol)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! I AM going with you someday! And I promise, its without the kids! LOL! (oh geez can you imagine? yikes!)
    Thank you so much for sharing the photos, must have been great to meet these gals in person! Such cuties!

    And all I have to say is...another pair of shoes? Guess I won't be calling for awhile...hehehe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it certainly sounds like you had a wonderful time
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a fabulous time! My sister and I were at the Friday event, ohhh my bug, I don't think i saw you there. My jaw was dropping because there were so many people there that I 'knew' from the MB and blogs. It was so much fun to be in a room full of cricut loving people : D. I was thinking of you when I saw the super show booths with the Alice in Wonderland paper and kits and the rubber stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I am sooooo jealous, Donna.... what a fantastic adventure you had and well, just being able to meet up with Rheba, Krista, Penny, Susan and the others is totally priceless.. I loved every photo, so thanks for taking us on this wonderful tour adventure of yours. BTW, am sending ya a little sumpin-sumpin ..
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sad your mcard took the dive, sharedpics are great,looks like you had a fantastic time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pics, pretty lady!! I LOVED the one of you front and center! You really know how to steal the limelight! LOL!!!! You're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...now that is a lot of stuff and looks like tons of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout out, Donna! Love your pics! Wish I could have been there!
    NJB

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...audrey says the same about you tallying you at a mere 4ft. You both are too funny. I am glad you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, looks fabulous and sounds like you had an amazing time and you are more & more beautiful each time I see pics of you. Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing all those wonderful photos....sure looks like a good time. I'd love to go to one of those someday. Not only to have the fun but also to meet everyone in person.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You were a busy little bee weren't you? I so loved meeting you! I just couldn't believe it was you...I was just shaking I was so happy to meet you in person! What fun! And I am super jealous because you got your pic with Tim! One day, I will too! Thanks for being my friend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had so much fun with you Donna! Hate that picture of us with Tim Holtz, but so much fun, LOL! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I am so jealous! :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh it looks like ya'll had so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!